600 So. Magnolia Avenue, Suite 375, Tampa, FL 33606 (813) 226-2220
Please contact Michael Henry, Business Development and Design Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (813) 226-2220.
RGA and its predecessors were founded over 30 years ago by Dr. William Henry, Architect. Educated in both design and business topics, Dr. Henry served his apprenticeship at John Portman and Associates in Atlanta. In 1978 Dr. Henry brought the international construction management company known as Turner Construction into the State of Florida.
RGA services include both architectural design and construction management, sometimes termed ‘designer led design-build’. Within this comprehensive service RGA often provides services that encompass most phases of the building design and construction cycle including project programming, design and construction. Financing services are often provided within a total “Turnkey” approach. RGA and Dr. William Henry have completed over 250 well known projects across the State of Florida. RGA has also served as a forensic expert in many cases over the last 10 years concerning American Disabilities Act and other design and construction related issues.
* RGA Design LLC #AA0003523 referred to herein as RGA
- 2008: Gardens of South Bay
Planning Commission Award: Best Multifamily Housing Project
- 2006: CentroPlace Planning Commission Award: Best Multifamily Housing Project
- 2005: CentroPlace National Association of Industrial Office Parks: Outstanding Rehab Project
- 2005: ComCenter
National Association of Industrial Parks: Outstanding Special Use Building
- 2004: Portal Crossing West, Lakewood Ranch
National Association of Industrial Office Parks: Outstanding Office Showroom Service Center Building
- 1990: Sabal Atrium and Retail Center
Planning Commission Award: Design Award
- 1989-1990: National Association of Industrial Office Parks: Dr. William Henry, Best Architect